LoudMax is a Look-Ahead Brickwall Loudness Maximizer with a clean transparent sound. It is designed to retain the original character of the music as much as possible even at high compression levels.
- One slider for threshold, one for the output level.
- Meters for input, output and gain reduction in relation to the desired threshold.
- Link: Output slider will be coupled to the threshold slider.
- ISP: Inter-sample peak detection for true peak limiting.
- True Peak Limiting.
- Supported Samplerates: 2kHz – 384kHz.
- Latency: 1.25ms (+ 6 samples with ISP).
- Look-Ahead and Attack Time: 1.25ms.
- Release Time: Automatic – depending on the input signal.
- No audible distortion.
- Possible Overdrive: 740dB.
- Very low CPU usage.