Can’t get that stereo mix right? Your tracks don’t sound wide enough? You’re afraid of mono compatibility? Don’t panic – Stereo Helper is here to assist you! The mixing engineer’s little friend won’t let you down and will take care of your everyday stereo processing tasks.
- Preview mid or side channel of your stereo tracks
- Add mid and side channel gain
- Add depth to audio signals with a natural sounding delay effect
- Indicate whether your input signals are mono
- Control the stereo width
- Check for mono compatibility
- Panning, phase inversion, left/right swap